Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mountains in Spain!

This entry is way overdue, but two weekends ago (Saturday the 22nd) I went with my host mom and some of her friends to the mountains outside of Madrid. It was a really incredible time! The views were so beautiful. We hiked for probably about 5 hours in total and when we got to the peak, we could see Madrid on one side and Segovia on the other! It was very cool and it reminded me a lot of home and Wyoming.


















 

Argentina, Maria, Florida, Paloma, and me (the giant)




















Then on Sunday we went to see the "circo" (circus) which was incredible! I went again with my host mom and her friends and it's like an indoor event with people who do like the flying trapeze and all that cool stuff. It was really awesome! This is the link to the performance we saw if anyone wants to see what it was like. They have photos and videos of some of the performers so you should check it out :)

http://www.teatrocircoprice.es/web//index.php/espectaculos/view/210


Those were really the only eventful things that happened that week, unfortunately...

No comments:

Post a Comment